Chronicles of Mojíṣẹwà Soap Making

 

Lets talk about my Aloe Grapefruit Himalayan salt pink clay soap.



Salt bars are very tricky to cut even with soap cutter, guess what? I didn’t yet have a soap cutter when I made this ones. There’s a short window after you pour your soap, from when it changes from fluid to when it’s setup enough to cut without crumbling . I forgot the timing and the soap was a bit off at the edges.  




I had to make another salt bar, this time with pink and yellow clay. It came out excellent  Ma Sha Allah! (God willing) because I perfectly timed the soap set up.



#notperfect #chroniclesofsoaping #mojíṣẹwàsoaps #cpsoap #naturalsoap #handmadesoap #saltbars #himalayansaltsoap #sustainableliving #artisansoap #environmentallyfriendly #vegansoap #fairtrade #sheasoap #exfoliatingsoap #spasoap #smallbusinessmonday #dontgiveup #naijainus #nigeriansinchicago #soapmaking #illinoissoaper 

Comments